Click on image to see detailed photos of
inclusions in these crystals (standard camera)
taken by this polarized microsoope.
For User Manual
USB Digital 200X Video Polarized Microscope Features:
- The GX-113 with Polarize function to reduce
the effects of glare and to help eliminate hot spots from
highly reflective surfaces and providing uniform illumination to bring
out more surface detail with minimal glare.
- See cracks in metals
- Examine skin without reflection issue.
- See flows in gems.
- High speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Wide ranges of adjustable magnification from
10X to 200X.
Viewing and capturing the magnified image of your specimens right on
your computer screen with VGA (640x480) or SXGA (1280x1024) resolution.
- Elegant and sure ways to measure
size with rulers
- Active pixel technology for sharp image and
accurate color reproduction.
- The built-in 6 White-light LED and adjustable
illumination ensure the magnified images are clear and bright.
- Auto exposure, auto gain control and auto
white balance for optimum image.
- Software controllable parameters (resolution,
color, brightness, saturation).
- High quality lens for true to life undistorted
- Bus powered with low power consumption
ideal for portable equipment.
- Hardware snap button.
- UVC for use in Windows XP SP2 and Windows7
Some colors may be affected by polarization a little.
- Image Sensor: 1/4h Color CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1280 (H) x 1024 (V)
- Signal Output:: Serial data for USB
standard compliant 2.0
- Gain Control: Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- White Balance: Automatic
- Magnification: 10X~ 200X
- Snap Shot Mode: Hardware/Software controllable
- Power Source: 5VDC through USB port
- Power Consumption: 110mA (AVG)
- O/S: Windows 7, XP SP2 and VISTA
- Pentium 4 Class CPU
- 128 MB of system RAM,
- One USB 2.0 port or
- VGA system with at
least 16bit color support
- UVC: Windows XP SP2
- Skin Check
- Scalp Check
- Industrial Inspection e.g. Printing Circuit
- Electronics device inspection
- Visual Assistance
- Printing Inspection
- Textile Inspection
- Paper money Inspection
- Jewelry Inspection
- Science Learning
- Digital camera use